[Coco] 6847T1 Datasheet

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Mon May 12 15:36:10 EDT 2014

What I believe to be an early, unreleased version of the 6847T1 is in the Deluxe CoCo. It shows significant missing lines when it goes into lowercase mode, which makes me think that it’s a prototype.

As soon as John Linville ships it back to me, I’ll take a look and get the exact part number on the chip. :)