[Coco] 26-3022 Disk Drive and controller

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Sat May 10 11:39:25 EDT 2014

>From Art Flexser:

Gene, my guess would be it's a J&M controller, which used a Symantec
controller chip that nobody else used.  Though I've never before heard any
complaints about them not working at double speed.  (And I probably would
have, since Extended ADOS-3, like OS-9, did disk I/O in the double-speed
mode.)

Art