[Coco] 26-3022 Disk Drive and controller

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Sat May 10 06:50:28 EDT 2014

Em 09/05/2014 22:02, CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts escreveu:
> There is a major hack for the 26-3022 controller to use quad-density
> drives. Although 15 years ago I could not find the parts, let alone a
> 26-3022 controller.

Bruce,

I bought mine 26-3022 from this seller on Ebay about 2 years ago and he
still have *new* units for sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tandy-Radio-Shack-CoCo-Floppy-Disk-Drive-Controller-/300995875623

The only mod that I made on mine was the "Directory Crashes" mod that is
described on the Disk Basic Unravelled. Some pictures of the mod:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/InterfacesDeDriveEOutrasEncomendas#5876133130749861634

Daniel