[Coco] Subscriptions re-enabled

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Thu May 8 09:09:04 EDT 2014

No one would be shut out.  The problem is with yahoo only, not free email
in general.

Given the high number of mailing lists that have removed yahoo members in
the past month and the fact that every article I find about this problem
specifically recommends removing yahoo members, anyone who continues to use
yahoo is going to have trouble anyway regardless of what this list does.
No reason for the people using this list to suffer when everybody else has
fixed this a better way.