[Coco] Bounces (definitive answer)

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Wed May 7 12:08:33 EDT 2014

> As I suspected, this is a DMARC issue, not an ISP hack.
>
> For now, until Mailman 2.1.18 is implemented, I'm changing the header
> so everything will appear to come from the CoCo list.

Thank you for doing this. Having run my own mail server, I have some idea
how much of a pain it can be to keep ahead of this sort of issue. (In
fact, I took mine down due to the endless headaches!)

The only downside I see is that almost all of the posts seem to be
anonymous. Unless we sign the message with our name, we will have no idea
who said what. (Yes, I've come to recognize people and what they bring to
the discussion.)

Rob Rosenbrock