[Coco] .dsk

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri May 2 03:23:34 EDT 2014

On Friday 02 May 2014 03:17:49 Josh Harper did opine:

> hi guys
>
> wamted to ask
>
> first  whats the best coco emulator  and what do I need to use it and
> where do I get it
>
> next  how do you  change a .dsk image to work back on a real coco

Just write it to a formatted diskette or to an hdbdos virtual disk with
something similar to linux dd.  You want to write it raw.  Or, just mount
the image in a drivewire slot and then do a backup to local media IF the
.dsk is a std 35 track, 180k image.