[Coco] CoCoFest DownUnder!

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 31 17:25:38 EDT 2014

On 1/04/2014 6:08 AM, Nick Marentes wrote:

> I now have my report on our little "CoCoFest" earlier in March.
> Well, not a CoCoFest but a bit of a computer collectors "Boot Camp".

Interesting read - thanks Nick!

It looks like Steven has two things that I am sorely lacking - space and
time! :( My console collection has been sitting in boxes for just over 2
years now - since we moved house. The 'man cave' is still a junk storage room...

There wasn't any talk of making it an annual event, was there? ;)

Regards,