[Coco] Coco monitors 1084s-xx ?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 30 21:00:22 EDT 2014

Hi Farna!
I like the monitor also!  I just bought an RS-232 cable and some 6-pin din
plugs to make my own cable.  I could not find a commodore 6-pin din to db9
cable so I'm going to make one and use a com port motherboard cable from an
old PC to make the connection to the Coco 3.  I can hardly wait to see the
Coco 3 RGB on the 1084!  So far I just use the Composite video input.  It
will be a nice setup indeed.
Anybody have any more 1084 monitors they don't need?
Kip