[Coco] Coco monitors 1084s-xx ?

farna at amc-mag.com farna at amc-mag.com
Sun Mar 30 17:08:11 EDT 2014

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 23:45:50 -0400
From: mike delyea <mdelyea at gmail.com>

None of them will work.  You need to wire in a 74ls02 to change the
horiz/vert signal.  I have done this myself because nobody seemed to know
how at the time.  I spent a lot of time tracking down pinouts for Amiga
monitors and the signals on each wire.

Mike, the later models apparently sense the polarity of the H/V sync or
are made differently. I am aware that the 1080 needed the signals
inverted, but the 1084S I had worked perfectly with just a simple cable
matching signal pins. I posted a site with pin-out info earlier...