[Coco] Coco monitors 1084s-xx ?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sat Mar 29 10:00:29 EDT 2014

I'm using a 1084S-D1 with a cable from Cloud-9 (I did have to buy a simple
gender changer separately for the end of the cable, though). It works
perfectly with my CoCo 3, plus I can simultaneously plug into the
1084S-D1's composite connection for legacy software and just switch back
and forth between that and the RGB with the button on the monitor.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and