[Coco] Ultimuse collections

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 08:53:14 EDT 2014

Bob,
I just went through the disks and it seems the 2nd City disks were the only ones that wouldn't read. I now have them fixed and back up.
I'm still going to go through them and convert the scores to GM. Seeing as how there's 35 RTSI disks & 5 2nd City disks, it may take awhile. I'll do the 2nd City disks first since that what you're looking for.

Do you have any files not in these collections? If so could you send them to me? I can add them to the archives.

Thanks

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia