[Coco] update on decode

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 22:31:16 EDT 2014

I have been busy lately with decoding the modules used in a game. From the
effort, I have been able to improve decode enough that I was able to
produce source that packed to a module identical to the original, including
CRC. decode didn't do all the work. I had to do the final parts, but I now
have five modules that I have been able to reproduce 100%.

I am detailing everything on the decode blog/site, but I have not finished
editing the page yet. Tomorrow is Sunday, so don't look for anything to be
there until Monday. The release of the improved version (now 1.2.9) will be
in another week or so as I finish doing the code work to decode. This
version will include a few parsing error fixes, but I do not think it will
be all of them.

Wayne

--
The Structure of I-Code