[Coco] Two more atari-coco adapters

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Mar 21 13:07:07 EDT 2014

Whoops, I meant the Wico joystick, obviously, not the adapters. I have
mixed feelings about the adapters too (I have the ones for the Apple II and
other similar adapters for other systems that use analog controllers, like
the Atari 5200 and Vectrex) because I don't really like the idea of using
digital joysticks for a system designed around analog controls, but it does
obviously make SOME games work better.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and