[Coco] Two more atari-coco adapters

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Mar 21 13:04:16 EDT 2014

I was very tempted to get one of these, but I've had mixed experiences with
Wico stuff in the past. To my mind, their reputation is higher than their
product quality, at least from an ergonomics standpoint. With that said,
I'm not entirely thrilled with the two options I have from Tandy either.
Now that the price is so much higher, I'll definitely pass.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and