[Coco] Becker Port patch for MESS 0.152s

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Fri Mar 21 12:00:50 EDT 2014

You're welcome.  I'm glad this will be useful to you and other people in the
Coco community.  Mess is a pretty great emulator; the debugger was extremely
useful to me when I was working on Dynosprite.  Without the emulator and
debugger it would have been so much harder.

I did ask about the config options on the EFNet irc channel; they said I
should post on the bannister.org forum.  So I wrote something up there.
Hopefully somebody will respond.

Richard