[Coco] Becker Port patch for MESS 0.152s

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Fri Mar 21 00:55:49 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

I'll try to find an IRC channel for MESS/MAME devs and ask them about the
configuration options.  About the other builds, I really haven't had much
access to any Windows machines during the past couple of years.  But it just
so happens that I expect to be getting a high performance laptop with Windows
7 on it tomorrow that I ordered for my contracting work.  I will be able to
make it compatible and do a Win32 build with this.  I also have a macbook pro,
so I could make an OSX build as well if anyone would like.

The modifications that I made should work for all of the Coco 1/2/3 targets on
MESS.  I think it could be easily adapted to the Dragon targets as well but I
haven't done this.

Richard