[Coco] What items don't belong in the CoCo auction!

Louis Ciotti lciotti at me.com
Thu Mar 20 13:57:31 EDT 2014

Yea pretty much all the power cords do not belong, that is an appletalk adapter or "hub", an appole video cable, the box below the DCM looks like an SCSI tape drive, the on floppy drive cable has a slice in it, the centronics switch, and in front of the switch is an SCSI cable.  Looks like someone opened junk box and is listing it all as one.  But if the price is right it may not be a bad deal...