[Coco] What items don't belong in the CoCo auction!

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Thu Mar 20 13:49:01 EDT 2014

On Mar 20, 2014, at 10:36 AM, Sean wrote:

> I'm positive that the second cable from the left is an Appletalk box.

I also see a Mac video cable and a Mac SCSI cable.

> And "I have no way to test it" usually guarantees "it doesn't work"

Hasn't been my experience. "I have no way to test it" usually means "I'm too lazy to plug things in." I've bought so much untested stuff that works perfectly. Fine by me, "untested" usually sells for far less since most people are too scared to get something they can't fix. :-)