[Coco] Glenside IDE Drivers NitrOS-9 Disk Image Needed

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 08:59:34 EDT 2014

Yes, it won't fit anything.

Do you have a coco3 ? You can change the HDB-DOS offset in RAM to 0
and then format drive 0 and see if you can save and read something
from it. If you have a coco1/2 you will need to run the allram program
first (500 peeks & pokes for trs-80 color).

POKE &HD938,0:POKE &HD939,0:POKE&HD93A,0

DISKINI 0

DIR

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Shane Broadbent <shanetb at telstra.com> wrote:
> Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus <retrocanada76 at ...> writes:
>

>> What kind of CF adapter are you using ?
>>
>> I have successfully tested so far: CF to female IDE, and SD to female IDE.
>>
>> Does the CF apdater blinks when glenside tries to access it ?
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Daniel Campos
>> <daniel.campus at ...> wrote:
>> > Tried with another CF card? This can also be a specific issue with your CF.
>> >
>> > Daniel

> Hi Luis, the CF adapter looks exactly like the one in your video.
> But, i just had a though, and found another CF card that I had in the back
> of a drawer...it is only 10MB, but this one is a Kodak brand, the other 2
> I have are both SimpleTech brand 256MB.
> Anyway, as soon as I applied power to the CF adapter with the Kodak card in,
> I noticed the Activity LED also flash on for a moment...this does not happen
> with the SimpleTech cards.
>
> And now, I do not get the 'No LBA' drive message...HDB-DOS LBA appears to
> boot correctly now, straight to the OK prompt.
>
> The 10MB card is too small for the image file...will I cannot get anything
> from it when I do a DIR...just get IO ERROR.
> But at least the initial issue appears to be CF Card related.
>
> Don't suppose anybody has a 10MB image :-)
> Would the LBA offset be different...I assume so ???
>
> Cheers,
> Shane

Long live the CoCo