[Coco] Glenside IDE Drivers NitrOS-9 Disk Image Needed

Shane Broadbent shanetb at telstra.com
Wed Mar 12 07:55:41 EDT 2014

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus <retrocanada76 at ...> writes:

> dummy question: is your cf adapter on glenside powered on ? how did
> you do it ? using external power supply or modding the glenside
> through pin 20 ?
>
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:56 AM, Shane Broadbent <shanetb at ...> wrote:
> >
> > Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus <retrocanada76 <at> ...> writes:
> >

> >> just try the command you posted with my image:
> >>
> >> http://www.mediafire.com/download/v8ta538euux013d/glenside.img.zip
> >>
> >> although it's a 352 mb image you will only transfer the 245MB. It's ok
> >> for OS-9 and the first 256 virtual disks.

Thanks for the replies Luis, The CF adapter is currently powered with
external 5v power supply. The Power & Card Detect LEDs light up.

I formated the SD card with gparted as you suggested.

I then performed the DD as you suggested and that went through OK.

But I still get the error message on booting HDB-DOS

'LBA Hard Drive Not Found'

This is getting a bit frustrating...

Cheers,
Shane