[Coco] Fwd: MW-C Cross compiler bug - Solved

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Mar 11 18:43:55 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 11 March 2014 18:32:24 Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 05:34:02AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > I can pack up that clib.l and PM it to you. I note there is a huge
> > diff in the sizes too.  Or I can make a dir in Genes-os9-stf and put
> > it all there
>
> Don't bother. I've sworn off os-9 libs without any proper docs and/or
> source. ;-)

Thats your choice of course Willard, but don't cut your nose off.  That lib
is likely the one I used 100% of the time back then, and its good. I think
rdump can split it back to the original .r modules, some of which are
proably dups as everytime a backwards reference failed, I just merged the
missing .r on the end of it until I didn't have any more failures.

If rdump cannot, I can probably add another option called -rs to have vfy
do it.  Sleuth or dsm can probably make assembly source out of it from
there.

> I think I've got Kreider's dbg.l figured out, at least which .r's were
> missing. But I still have only partial docs for graflib, the LI VDG
> library, and still nothing for the infamous mylib.l which I renamed to
> d00dslib.l because it sure ain't MINE!

What does rdump say is in it?

> Willard

Cheers, Gene