[Coco] Fwd: MW-C Cross compiler bug - Solved

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Mar 11 15:06:58 EDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 05:34:02AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> I can pack up that clib.l and PM it to you. I note there is a huge diff in
> the sizes too.  Or I can make a dir in Genes-os9-stf and put it all there

Don't bother. I've sworn off os-9 libs without any proper docs and/or
source. ;-)

I think I've got Kreider's dbg.l figured out, at least which .r's were
missing. But I still have only partial docs for graflib, the LI VDG
library, and still nothing for the infamous mylib.l which I renamed to
d00dslib.l because it sure ain't MINE!

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA