[Coco] Fwd: MW-C Cross compiler bug - Solved

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Mar 10 00:05:08 EDT 2014

On Sunday 09 March 2014 23:57:12 Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Sun, Mar 09, 2014 at 04:58:01PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > I believe Willard Goosey did the last version of it, cprep19b I
> > believe.
>
> Yes.  I believe, however, the cross compiler is still using your
> cprep19. I would really recommend bringing over 19b for the structure
> element names fix.
>
> I haven't done anything with my copy of the cross compiler. I can try
> to get it working and then see if I can bring cprep19b over to it, but
> don't hold your breath.
>
> Willard

I am not, but neither am I looking at the problem that closely.  The MRI on
my lower back confirmed what I already knew.  Its a mess.  So its hard to
concentrate on that when you are in constant pain.

In a way, if there are further bug-fixes and improvements to be made, I am
glad to stand aside and cheer whoever gets a grip on what its supposed to
do and makes it do it better.  So I salute you and thank you for the
effort.  You, like me at the time, were "scratching an itch".

Small joke, teachers ask a student why he is scratching, and he reply's
that he is the only one who knows where he itches...

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)