[Coco] Fwd: MW-C Cross compiler bug - Solved

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sun Mar 9 23:45:09 EDT 2014

On Sun, Mar 09, 2014 at 04:58:01PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> I believe Willard Goosey did the last version of it, cprep19b I believe.

Yes.  I believe, however, the cross compiler is still using your
cprep19. I would really recommend bringing over 19b for the structure
element names fix.

I haven't done anything with my copy of the cross compiler. I can try
to get it working and then see if I can bring cprep19b over to it, but
don't hold your breath.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA