[Coco] RadioShack closing 1100 stores

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Mar 8 14:33:37 EST 2014

On Mar 5, 2014, at 11:44 AM, S Klammer <sklammer at gmail.com> wrote:

> One word "hackerspace".

Yep. I think so.

I can go and in a few minutes, be at a place where I can pick up an Arduino, or a Rasperry Pi kit, or a passive infrared sensor. That's pretty amazing. The prices are cheaper on Amazon, of course, but I have gone to WalMart and saved over $100 by loading up my Amazon shopping cart as I found items on the shelves.

We all spend way more money than we could if we mail ordered everything. Yet brick and mortar still exists and we still use them at least for some things.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.