[Coco] Anyone interested in creating a Southeastern Color ComputerConvention somewhere?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 07:31:58 EST 2014

How would something like Virginia work for those up north? I know PennFest in Pennsylvania went over well many years ago.
Virginia would work better for those of us in the south. A middle ground of sorts. I know there's quite a few of you up north.
Or we could get BRAVE and just hold it at Gene Heskett's house (ducking the shotgun blast) :-P

Call it "CocoFest-East" or something. We could sit around and drink coffee until "it's 5 O'Clock somewhere" and no one would care how many showed up :-)
Oh.... and we could talk about the Coco...

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com