[Coco] Anyone interested in creating a Southeastern Color Computer Convention somewhere?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 05:18:00 EST 2014

On Tue, Mar 4 2014, Kip Koon wrote:

I've been wondering if anyone is interested in creating a Southeastern Color
> Computer Convention?  I've been thinking on this for a while now.  I'm
> still
> trying to earn enough to go to the CoCoFEST being held in Lombard, Ill.,
> that the Glenside Color Computer Club is putting on,  but I would also
> enjoy
> getting together with Coco folks in my neck of the woods in SC.  Any ideas
> anyone?  Let's make this a reality.

Closest thing I have to a convention/group gathering is in Wall NJ, about
an hour's drive from Staten Island. Been there at the Vintage Computer
Festival a couple of times before - missed last year's; there have been
CoCo and TRS-80 exhibits, gets a crowd of about 150 or so people from this
neck of the woods -> http://www.vintage.org/2014/east/

I see the VCF has an event in Georgia May 3/4 ->
http://www.vintage.org/2014/southeast/

-- RP