[Coco] CoCo SDC: SDHC type

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:30:29 EST 2014

I'm currently using a 16GB SDHC Class 10 MicroSD (SanDisk, in an adapter)
successfully.  I haven't confirmed; but, believe its default format is
FAT32 and 32K clusters.

I may test further over the next few days as I can borrow a 128GB card
(etc)...

(Don't for the current limitation of 8.3 filenames)

sk