[Coco] So does your coco3 do 256 color mode ? Mine does...

Ken H. dragon.atv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:58:45 EST 2014

Luis,
Your wordpak2+ looks very cool!
How fast is the text display? On the video it seems a little slower than
the CRT9128 wordpak.

Apparently, your wordpak2+ design is basically the "next generation" of the
Dragon premier systems sprite board which was based on the V9929 VDG chip
(only supported 40x24 text).
This board was reviewed on Dragon User 11/84:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9wgnqGFDmhkRWhPWnRzOTczaDQ

Too bad the software for this board is missing. Could have been useful for
creating the basic sprite drivers for your WordPak2+.

Ken