[Coco] Trivia Fever

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 20:02:52 EST 2014

Rogelio,
You gotta LOVE OS-9 :-)

I guess the real thing that keeps OS-9 just as exciting (to me) now as it was 25 years ago is that I can sit down and in a few hours, write a piece of software and watch it run. Not something I bought in Circiut City or something I downloaded for the net, but something "I" wrote.
Now with people pushing the boundries of the Coco with new hardware, it has inspired me to push the boundries of their hardware with my software... I'm just as enthused now as I was when I wote my first "Hello World" program in Color Basic in 1984 :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com