[Coco] Trivia Fever

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 10:21:28 EST 2014

On Sat, Mar 1 2014, Robert Gault wrote:

> Bill Pierce wrote:
>

>> Robert, I think his goal was to get it to run on OS9 L1V2.0, Not NitrOS9.
>>

>> Bill Pierce
>>

> I thought his real goal was to speed up disk access with a 6ms stepping
> rate from a disk containing the entire game. :)
> Regardless, I've got the game to run from a single disk at 6ms.

Both consolidate the dual disk distribution into a single one with the plus
of a faster stepping rate. I didn't even try running the stock game under
NitrOS9 L1, ahead suspect the differences with it and the L1v1 system to be
far and wide enough to guarantee a no go.

The way this thread progressed has been very interesting to follow up...
learning new things about this amazing OS every day, thanks guys for the
comments, suggestions and efforts to have hits sorted out - got the DSK
image from Robert, will try later on today.

-- RP