[Coco] New 512KB Memory Upgrade PCB and Coco Slot Extender with Eprom PCB Sections Added to My Cocopedia Wiki Page

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 1 04:07:44 EST 2014

Hi Everyone!

During the first month and a half of 2014 I endured pneumonia and was unable
to do much of anything.  I didn't feel like reading this list although I
forced myself a few times.  I didn't use any of my computers even my beloved
Cocos!  They all slept all that time.  Now that my lungs have cleared and
the all the coughing, running out of air and gaging is all gone, I thought
I'd update you all as to what I've been up to during the last several months
of 2013 and the last couple weeks of February 2014.

It has been quite a while since I updated my Cocopedia.com Wiki Page so I
thought I'd share two new sections I just added.

The first section I added is about my experience making my own 512KB Memory
Upgrade PCB.  The link for that section is:

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc#512KB_Memory_Upgrad
e_PCB_for_the_Coco_3

The second section I added is about my experience modifying a Slot Extender
that I found on the internet and turned it into a Coco Slot Extender with
Eprom so it can hold a Disk Basic Rom on Board and be able to connect to an
experimental circuit on a solderless breadboard at the same time. The link
to this section is:

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc#Coco_Slot_Extender_
with_Eprom_That_Fits_in_a_Game_Cartridge

If these links get split up, just combine the desired link back together and
insert it into you browser's address bar.  I hope you have as much fun
reading about these two new recent experiences of mine as I had doing them
and writing about them.  Take care my friends.  Qaplah!  Starfleet Out!  End
Transmission!  J

Kip