[Coco] NitrOS-9 Wiki

Greg Law glaw at live.com
Sat Jun 28 19:19:13 EDT 2014

Tormod Volden wrote:

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 4:22 AM, Greg Law wrote:

>> I think it's time to move on from Sourceforge. I don't see anything other
>> than downhill from here.
>
> True. Suggestions?

I think the pain is finding a host that supports a Linux build environment
that can be leveraged to build NitrOS-9 dynamically. At least I assume
NitrOS-9 is being built directly on sourceforge. As much as I prefer
Mercurial, there are lot more Git hosts than Mercurial hosts and the bulk of
them do nothing more than host the repository.