[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 138, Issue 16

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:05:22 EDT 2014

I did something similar in a computer science class in college, an
instructor tried to tell me that the CoCo3 couldn't handle computer
networking. So I took my CoCo3 into the classroom and networked a I286 to
it as a terminal just to prove that it could be done, and I had the
standard CoCo3 monitor and a TV connected to the CoCo at the same time,
simply because the instructor said the CoCo couldn't handle more than one
monitor at a time., I also had the Tandy speech sound card in the MPI and
made the CoCo read a report I had written for the class. I got a 100 point
extra credit score for teaching the instructor something he didn't know.