[Coco] Suggestions?

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 26 01:02:00 EDT 2014

 No. It was "EBONHAND" (Forgot his real name).

Some info here:

http://cocogamedev.mxf.yuku.com/topic/4149588/Lemmings?page=1#.U6unhqLbzuc

It's unfortunate but there are quite a few people with untapped talent
to produce some great stuff for the CoCo but free time is their
biggest enemy.

Many projects start off, show potential, but never quite get to the
finish line. It's understandable with modern life commitments that
game writing for the CoCo is pushed to a lower priority. It's hard to
justify the time spent on something that produces no financial return
when we have bills to pay.

I struggle myself finding spare time with my game but having released
commercial games in the past, I know the steps to cross the line and
how.to allocate time when I can. It's a long and slow process and many
just lose interest as the time goes by.

Nick