[Coco] Suggestions?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Jun 21 11:48:23 EDT 2014

Hey Mark,

I have a couple of suggestions I would like to see.

Bolo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolo_%281982_video_game%29)

Montezuma's Revenge
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montezuma%27s_Revenge_%28video_game%29)

I would also like to see a proper port of Dungeons of Daggorath to the
CoCo 3 (instead of the "abomination that shall not be named").

Finally - while not an "8-bit video game" - I would love to see a port
of this:

The Wonderful World of Eamon
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eamon_%28video_game%29)

Unless it has already been done (anybody know?)...

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona