[Coco] Silly question for the Dragon fans

David Linsley davidlinsley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 21:48:31 EDT 2014

I don't recall one being available, or have heard of a user creating one.

 There was the Dragon Claw that came out around '86, which added a BBC User port via the cartridge slot. The company who made this also sold a robotic arm and digital camera that were previously sold for the BBC. I think these are almost as rare as hens' teeth though!

Cheers,
David.