[Coco] Silly question for the Dragon fans

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jun 23 19:00:32 EDT 2014

So i've been reading about the famed BBC Micro,  and one of the things about it is something called econet.

Econet, it turns out, is rs422 multdrop with FDLC. The interesting thing (to me ) is that this was controlled by the 68B54 chip. Any mention of 6800 support chips gets my attention.

Econet never got anywhere in the USA, but I got to wondering if there was an econet card for the Tano Dragons, and if so, was it popular?

Willard

Sent from Samsung tablet