[Coco] OT: Glen's site

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 15:49:19 EDT 2014

Sorry, I promise not to spam the boards again. I will be no longer posting the CoCo stuff, once I get in my next haul of Amiga stuff in the next week or so, I just wanted to make sure people knew. It's a Catch 22 situation. It is apparent that nobody bookmarks sites any more (according to the last request for my site address), so If I don't say anything, people get pissed and if I do mention it, people get pissed,
so, I won't mention it here again.