[Coco] OT: Glen's site/ Donation Drive

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Mon Jun 23 15:30:10 EDT 2014

Your messages are starting to go into my spam folder all by themselves
because my spam filter thinks they are spam.

You know what, I'm agreeing with with my spam filter.

Do you see anyone else posting message about selling stuff daily? And
now it's "Donation Drive"!

Please note that in most States (like California), it's illegal to have
a drawing where a person must buy for the right to enter the drawing.
Fund raisers for non-profits can get a permit for these types of
drawings.  But you are not a non-profit with a permit. Since you posted
the information to a resident of Los Angles County, you are in violation
of the law.

You got to be careful.  There are a lot of laws out there are about
drawings.