[Coco] Pi in a Pak - Was: Coco -> Arduino -> Drivewire and back again

Paul Barton paultbarton.1944 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 00:07:28 EDT 2014

I use the FTDI 5V serial cables myself. I make LED-cubes having USB through
a Microchip MCU (18LF2321). The cubes (MCU) have a built in editor for
storing page images to I2C ROMS,  You should be able to tie a USB chip
(whatever kind) directly to the coco3 (somehow). Just a thought anyway.

Paul
IdeZilla on utube.