[Coco] Beyond disks (was Re: Coco -> Arduino -> Drivewire and back again... the arduino code... for connecting via the serial)

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 23:26:37 EDT 2014

I'm curious, I've read a couple suggestions - arduino connected to coco
serial, arduino connected to coco slot, raspi etc.  I'm hopeful that the
final product steers away from using the game slot as I don't own an MPI,
and given my finacial situation, its not likely I'll own one in the near
future.  The one idea that I find most palatable is the arduino with
ethernet shield connected to the coco's serial port.