[Coco] Beyond disks (was Re: Coco -> Arduino -> Drivewire and back again... the arduino code... for connecting via the serial)

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:15:51 EDT 2014

On Jun 20, 2014 5:06 PM, "Nick Marentes" <nickma2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> I would like to see more support in manipulating and managing drive
images and easier hard disk creation/management tools built in to drivewire
without additional external tools.

> A more modern way of accessing drives is what Drivewire (to me) is all
about. All the extas thrown in are for a very small minority of users.

I can appreciate that, but the survey results seem to show the vast
majority of users being interested in things beyond just drives.