[Coco] (no subject)

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 16:14:51 EDT 2014

got a question

I just got in a grey coco 1 26-3003   logo  all the way to the left  and 32k  logo on top  it has a service  sticker on the bottom   what I was wondering oh and no I haven't opened it yet  did some of the older coco come with rounded power cables also this coco seems heavyer the any of my other cocos  theres no obvious mods on outside of the unit  also strange is I have newer cocos with center logos  that are 26-3002a and 3003a  why would this one I just got  have 26-3003      thought id ask before plugging it in     thanks guys