[Coco] DAC sound output and keyboard input

Paul Barton paultbarton.1944 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 16:03:39 EDT 2014

In the past, I had an 8-bit A/D (game bus connected) and patched BASIC in
the joystick area. It proved that the JOYSTK command processes 8-bits
correctly and returns the unmasked 8-bits for a truly nice JOYSTK. I just
read the JOYSTK(0)/(1) as a regular JOYSTK and the patched
software(firmware) did the monkey jumping (hahaha).
This gave JOYSTK movements that would transverse the whole screen no matter
how big it was.

Paul