[Coco] DriveWire survey results

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:29:07 EDT 2014

Thanks to everyone that took the time to contribute their thoughts.

You can see the results here:

https://docs.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/forms/d/1vXEJPPnz4cQhhMun01AE-9aqEKDBf3iMzu3qihgwVZc/viewanalytics

Some thoughts:

It looks like nearly noone uses Coco 1 or 2s.  That surprised me.
However, we do have plenty of Dragon users.

BASIC vs OS9 remains about an even split.

Linux is more used than I knew.  I will put more effort into making
future versions smooth on Linux.

For the "how do you use drivewire section", all I see is that almost
everyone uses it for existing local disk images.  the answers for
downloading/exploring new software and writing new software are even
across the board from never to always..

the "priorities" section has some clear information.  disk services
and networking services are very popular.  MIDI is somewhat hated :(
The others are pretty flat I guess.  So.. disk and networking will get
the most love going forward.  MIDI stays if for no reason other than I
like it :)

-Aaron