[Coco] Glen's site

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:11:57 EDT 2014

Hi guys' just wanted to remind you that everyday, the daily specials are changing on the front page. Today is the RS232 pak and a double floppy disk drive.
I have been asked why am I blowing this CoCo stuff out all the sudden since I wanted to keep most of it, is because I have come across a huge retro computer collection (Mostly NOS and boxed Amiga stuff) that I am trying to raise the money for by the end of the month. I know that just the extra's alone on that lot will sell quickly and I can then afford a complete CoCo set up from Mark in August. Just thinking long term here.