[Coco] Glen's site

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Jun 15 03:25:34 EDT 2014

Hi Glen!
I sent you the 99 cents for a link to the spread sheet.  I've been offline
for a few days due to a dear friend having passed away so I just had 178
emails to scan through.  I might have missed your email, but in case I
didn't get it, I just wanted to ask you just in case.  Thanks.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/