[Coco] NitrOS-9 on a 128k Coco-3

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 17:55:13 EDT 2014

Kandur, try wmode. neither xmode nor wmode will make immediate changes. You make these changes to the /term, then cobbler a new boot. The do not change an open window. You can change the window bvefore it's open then it will open in the specified colors.
There are utilities that make immediate changes, but I can't think of them. I have all my boots with ALL windows set to 80col in various colors so I know which window "m in at a glance.

Search this archive for wmode. Remember, no changes are permanent. The only way to do that is to cobbler a new disk.
ftp://os9archive.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/

There should also be some

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/