[Coco] Glen's Site (KIP)

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jun 17 22:56:45 EDT 2014

Hi Glen!
Thanks for sending me a reply.  I appreciate it.  I know how tight funds can
be so I don't mind helping out another Coco list member when I can.  I'll be
looking for your email when you get it all together.  There are as you know
a few things I'd like to get, but I will have to ask you to hold on to them
for me if that is alright with you.  I know you need the funds now and I am
doing as much as I can to get things together on my end.  Thanks for your
understanding.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/